Partnership Code of Conduct:
- Discrete and confidential: All matters between the Company and the partners will be handled discretely with absolute confidentiality. We take special considerations for the values, beliefs and goals of our partners and treat them with utmost respect.
- Agreements: Clear and unequivocal agreements will be established between the company and the partners as well as clients to prevent any possible confusion.
- Clear Indication: In case, the company feels unable to provide any programmes then it will be clearly indicated from the outset.
- Dispute or problem: If there is any dispute or disagreement between the company, client and partners, we will try to resolve the problem as quickly as possible in the best interest of our partners.
- Information: The Company will respect the right of the partners to complete confidentiality and no information will be passed to any third party without permission.
- Respect: The intellectual property, copyrights, work, agreements and trademarks of partners will be respected according to law.
- Professional Advice: The Company will refrain from offering professional information or advice which could be considered to be confidential, misleading, and inaccurate or beyond our competence.
- Compliance: Compliance of the partners and associates will be our sole objective.
- Records, disclosures and communications – need info.
- Literature, Contracts and Agreements: All literature, contracts and agreements will be legal, honest and truthful.